Welcome To The New Blog!

 Welcome to my new Blog! 


I was up to almost 275,000 followers when Twitter banned my main account. 

No problem! 

I moved to Parler...for about a week, when it was de-platformed. A lot of my followers on Twitter want to know where to find me. 

I've tried out several other social media sites and have concluded that...it's time to go back to having a personal blog.

Telegram and some other apps show great promise, but I want one place where I can post every day where people can find me, so I'll be advertising this blog. 

Uncover DC column archive: https://uncoverdc.com/author/briancates/

Epoch Times column archive: 

Telegram Channel is:  https://t.me/drawandstrikechannel

I'm on the Quod Verum forum as @drawandstrike: https://social.quodverum.com/@drawandstrike/with_replies

Youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvA3fyocc0cz_CXzdziaVqQ

Clouthub page is:  https://app.clouthub.com/private/e5401cb9-566d-4d1c-ab3d-8278efaf8670

You can support my independent journalism:

SubscribeStar profile page is: https://www.subscribestar.com/brian-cates-political-pundit

PayPalme link is:  https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/drawandstrike

I intend to post here a lot, usually some musings at the end of the day that will be a couple of paragraphs going over current events.

This won't be columns, just brief jottings, kind of like Twitter threads, maybe 400 words at the most.  



Comments

  1. Excellent, look forward to reading. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the way. We never should have left the blogosphere for social media. It was a trap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choice! Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news I have had one for years but since I am not a published columnist or writer I kind of suck. I am so proud of you Brian and look forward in your insights. Keep em rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Saved you to my home screen. I’ll be donating too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have I died and gone to heaven. So looking forward to your blogs here Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Brian! I’ve missed reading you on Twitter! Looking forward to my daily Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wheeee! All things Brian/drawandstrike in one spot, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, blogger, i forgot about yoooo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for the kind words!

    Check back tomorrow in the afternoon for some posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look forward to reading what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to see your "jaw dropper" posts again! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brian! Just wanna let you know that you're an inspiration to my young sons who love your old fashioned gumshoe style of reporting. We've followed all your trials and tribulations and have felt a part of something bigger as you fight for our 1st amendment and speak truth to the masses. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cannot wait for your posts! They are like drops of rain in a dry desert. Thank you so much for doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Will you still be on Quadverum as well?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dying for an update on Durham. I really doubt that he is dead in the water ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think this is great. You're one of the several I missed since I myself was banned from twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking forward to reading your blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Look forward to seeing more of you here and of course, QV. You are one of the best! Now grab the others from Twitter before they are all memory holed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Going To CPAC This Year After All

Don't Lose Sight Of The Most Important Fact On The Election Rigging Story