How You Can Help Support My Fulltime Researching and Column Writing

 I've been asked several times since I got the heave-ho from Twitter how/where people can donate to help fund my full time researching and writing.  

There are three ways you can do that.  

1. You can make a donation at my Paypal page right here: 

Brian Cates' Paypal Donation Page

2. You can become a regular monthly subscriber and send me $5, $10, $15 or even $20/month by signing up at my SubscribeStar profile page. Unlike Patreon and other donation sites, SubscribeStar does not shut down accounts because of political views. 

Brian Cates' SubscribeStar Profile

3. You can track me down, tackle me and personally stick your money in my pocket. This one would be a real challenge, so I recommend option 1 or 2.  😆

Be of good cheer, little flock, because Trump is far from  finished in this fight, and so am I.  

Comments

  1. How about you two brothers work for a living instead of fleecing MAGA?

    Maybe sit near traffic signals or highway exits with a cardboard...

    “I make laughably childish predictions”

    “I make 100 tweet threads with a photo of a frowning Durham or smug Barr”

    “I have no skills except begging for donations “

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already fleeced us for $24k last year.

    Or go the Tracy Beanz route, she scored $206,000.00.

    Or work your ass off like the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a jerk, now go bugger off RG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Going To CPAC This Year After All

Welcome To The New Blog!

Don't Lose Sight Of The Most Important Fact On The Election Rigging Story